[horde] horde and postgres: can't create Usergroups

listac@nebelschwaden.de listac at nebelschwaden.de
Wed May 3 05:14:46 PDT 2006

Thanks for your reply. However, as I said, I also tried setting up horde
with the user connecting to the database (horde) being "superuser",
meaning having all rights possible. I tried both with the database owned
by postgres or by horde. No change.

As a sidenote this would be a bug as according to the install
documentation the horde db user is supposed to get all neccessary rights
by one of the sql scripts, so manual adjustment of user rights should not
be possible. However, granting the user all rights did not help.

Ede