[horde] horde and postgres: can't create Usergroups

listac@nebelschwaden.de listac at nebelschwaden.de
Thu May 4 02:58:13 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have checked my logs and they all tell me that the relation (table)
"horde_datatree_seq" does not exist. And, for some reason does not get
created even though the horde user has superuser rights on the database
and had so from beginning for this installation.

>From postgresql.log:

FEHLER:  Relation >>horde_datatree_seq<< existiert nicht
translation: error: relation >>horde_datatree_seq<< does not exist

>From horde.log (debug):

May 04 11:49:04 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by DataTree_sql::_load():
SELECT c.datatree_id, c.datatree_name, c.datatree_parents,
c.datatree_order FROM horde_datatree c WHERE c.group_uid = 'horde.groups'
[on line 130 of "/home/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
May 04 11:49:07 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by DataTree_sql::_load():
SELECT c.datatree_id, c.datatree_name, c.datatree_parents,
c.datatree_order FROM horde_datatree c WHERE c.group_uid = 'horde.groups'
[on line 130 of "/home/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
May 04 11:49:18 HORDE [error] [horde] DB Error: unknown error: SELECT
NEXTVAL('horde_datatree_seq') [nativecode=FEHLER:  Relation
>>horde_datatree_seq<< existiert nicht] [on line 451 of
"/home/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
May 04 11:49:18 HORDE [error] [horde] DB Error: unknown error: SELECT
NEXTVAL('horde_datatree_seq') [nativecode=FEHLER:  Relation
>>horde_datatree_seq<< existiert nicht] [on line 53 of
"/home/www/htdocs/horde/admin/groups.php"]
May 04 11:49:18 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by DataTree_sql::_load():