[horde] Module name wanted

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 4 09:23:52 PDT 2006

>> Of course, while not well know, blim does have some rather drug/sex related
>> connotations, which may or may not be a good thing...
>
> That I would leave to the native English speakers to decide. No
> connotations here. :-)

It isn't native English so much as it is hip-hop or drug-world slang.
I don't even know if it originated in English...

I bet if I ask everyone I know, not one would know that "blim" is
a drug-related term dealing with hash...  More less any other connotations.
I bet most drug/hash users don't even know the word...  It's really
obscure...

We'd still need to pick a meaning for the 'l', or maybe in the horde
tradition we can leave that vague as well?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!