[horde] CVS generating configuration fails

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian-it.nl
Fri May 5 01:17:49 PDT 2006

I've updated the CVS, including the framework, yet the error persists.

I have Kronolith, Imp, and Horde installed. One additional strange thing is
that, in setup, Kronolith and Imp say 'Missing Configuration' in status, and
that horde says 'No version found in your configuration. Regenerate
configuration.'

>From $webroot/ I did:
 cvs co horde
 cd horde
 cvs co framework
 cvs co kronolith
 cvs co imp
 cd framework
 php -q install-packages.php

After the famous error trying to generate the horde configuration, I did the
following:
>From $webroot/horde/
 cvs update -Pd
 cd framework