[horde] Help needed with deleting a calendar

Tom D Kat tommydkat at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:17:55 PDT 2006

Hi!  A lady I support created a calendar in Horde named something like, "
betty at mydomain.com's personal calendar".

She has decided not to use that calendar but we can't get it deleted.  We
can go into "My Calendars" and choose it for deletion, but we get an error
message indicating the calendar can't be deleted:

The calendar "betty at mydomain.com's Calendar" cannot be deleted.

I've tried using her account and she created it using her account.

How can we get her calendar deleted?  Her calendar is full of entries.  Does
it need to be emptied first or does that matter?

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom