[horde] Horde LDAP Browser / Manager

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Sun May 7 20:12:47 PDT 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 17:38, Rusty Burchfield wrote:
>I am interested in working on a LDAP browser/manager for the Horde
>framework.  I am currently attempting to get an idea of the challenges
>involved with this.

I don't have answers for your specific questions, but have you looked at
phpLDAPadmin (http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/)? I use it regularly
for browsing LDAP directories. It seems to have the functionality that
is desired for the proposed Horde LDAP module. I don't know if any of
the code could be borrowed for use as a Horde module, but it might be
worth examining.