[horde] Fwd: [imp] Existing conf.php is not read by the configuration interface

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Mon May 8 01:34:48 PDT 2006

Quoting Volker Then <vt at volkerthen.com>:

> I posted the below message to the imp mailing list, but the same
> problem occurs within the horde configuration:
>
> Every check box of the horde configuration is checked, even if the
> fields are set to 'false' in conf.php.

This problem comes with all boolean configuration options of any
application: Every value is set to true by default, even if a 'false'
was already set in conf.php! If one won't take care, the entire
installation could be screwed up.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Something else: I can't change any of my preferences (LDAP backend).
Changes just take effect across the session. When I log in again, the
changes have gone.

Now I'm using the version of April 25 again, and everything works as
it should.

Bye

Volker