[horde] Composite driver and listing user

Marco Pirovano marco.pirovano at unibocconi.it
Mon May 8 06:09:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've setup the composite driver to use MIMP in parallel with IMP as explained
in the WiKi HowTo and it works fine.

The problem I have is that I'm not able to list user if I log in as
administrator or if I want to share a calendar or an address book;
I have to specify the username and I can share calendars or addres books.

If I go back to use only IMP as application that handle the authentication
I can list users without problem.

We use Cyrus IMAP server.

Thank you very much.
Ciao,
Marco

* Marco Pirovano
* Universita' Bocconi, Area Sistemi Informatici e Telematici
* Piazza Sraffa 11 - 20136 Milano
* Tel. +39 02 5836.3173  Fax. +39 02 5836.3160  VoIP. 02 5828.3173