[horde] Metar Wheater

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon May 8 11:00:00 PDT 2006

Quoting Markus Braun <charmed21muc at hotmail.com>:

> so he installed the table in the database.
>
> but where can i select the town, city, land?
>
> I cant find something now in the horde admin menu, block configuration
> or database.

Just for giggles, try re-running the buildMetarDB.php script to
generate the metarAirports table (-a instead of -l) and see if you can
select a location for the block. It looks like the metar block is
hard-coded to select from that table and not metarLocations.

Rick
--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"