[horde] Fwd: Re: Passing authentication info to horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 9 19:16:43 PDT 2006

Please keep discussion on the list.

----- Forwarded message from gruessle at gmail.com -----
     Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:59:29 -0400
     From: Demi <gruessle at gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: [horde] Passing authentication info to horde?
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

On 5/9/06, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Demi <gruessle at gmail.com>:
>
>> My users are already authenticated via my own login script when they
>> enter the horde framework. Which hook do I use to pass my login info
>> to the horde framework.
>>
>> I have sessions like following for username, password, last login and
>> can create anything else Horde might need.
>> $_SESSION['auth']['user']
>
> Auth::setAuth('username', array('password' => 'userpassword'));
>
> -chuck

Hello and thanx Chuck

I feel stupid asking this but I still don't get it.
Where does this "Auth::setAuth('username', array('password' =>
'userpassword'));" go and how do I pass my session info in to this?
See I have added following to "/opt/horde/config/motd.php" and can't
even see my session info on the login screen.

        echo "<pre>";
        echo "Session: ";
        print_r($_SESSION);
        echo "Server ";
        print_r($_SERVER);
        echo "</pre>";

All I see is:
Session: Array
(
    [horde_language] => en_US
    [hordeMessageStacks] => Array
        (
            [javascript] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                            [type] => javascript
                            [class] => notification_event
                            [event] =>
O:18:"notification_event":1:{s:8:"_message";s:10:"setFocus()";}
                            [flags] => a:0:{}
etc etc etc.

Demi

----- End forwarded message -----