[horde] Fwd: Questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 11 10:13:20 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from marvin at thebarnesgroup.com -----
     Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:38:16 -0500
     From: marvin at thebarnesgroup.com
  Subject: Questions
       To: chuck at horde.org

Hi,

My name is Marvin Barnes, I am the network administrator for
Accredited Home Care.  We are a user of Horde.  Currently, we have one
userID that was set up for a former employee.  We would like to change
this so that the replacement employee has the correct userid and
password.  I do not find documentation on your site to do this, so can
you advise me as to how to accomplish this task.  Also is there
documentation on your service.  I have no experience with Horde, and
would like some form of documentation for current and future users.

Thanks,

Marvin Barnes
marvin at thebarnesgroup.com

----- End forwarded message -----