[horde] Disable Session ID on url

Fred Ho fkho at fredho.net
Thu May 11 15:19:01 PDT 2006

> Zitat von Bosco Tsang <maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca>:
>
>> How can I disable session id on url, on the latest version for horde (using
>> imp 4.1.1)? The session.user_only_cookies is setted at 1 in php.ini and the
>> sessionhandle rowlocking is set to true in conf.php of horde. Am I missing
>> something?
>
> A correct cookie path.
>
> Jan.

What're the relationship between the variables in the files:
php.ini
    session.use_cookies = 1
    session.save_path = /var/lib/php/session
    session.cookie_path = /
    session.cookie_domain =
horde/conf/conf.php
     $conf['cookie']['path'] = '/horde'
     $conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']

Is the cookie path relative to the save_path? In conf.php, there's no
save_path defined, so where's the cookie path '/horde' reside in?
Also, who take precedences - php.ini or horde/conf/conf.php?

Regards,
Fred