[horde] Sidebar empty in CVS release

lody@great2cu.net lody at great2cu.net
Sun May 14 01:39:55 PDT 2006

when i type .../horde/admin/setup directly after login i get:

Notice: Undefined index: log in /usr/share/php/Horde.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/share/php/Horde.php:49) in
/usr/share/php/Horde.php on line 1402

Something to do with the php setup afterall?

Regards, Lody

Quoting lody at great2cu.net: