[horde] Disable Session ID on url

Bosco Tsang maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Tue May 16 11:01:30 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Sorry, but can you explan a little bit more on what should be in the
session.cookie_path? My php.ini (and conf.php) is exactly the same as Fred,
and I go thru all the php manual/faq which all seems to be the same. I've
also compared it with our older version (imp 3.2.5) and they are the same. I
still have no idea why our older version can enable cookie but this version
cannot.

Also, if I enable session.use-cookie-only, I cannot login. If I comment that
out, I can. Seems like the cookie part is not working right. Any idea,
sample etc that I can further change?

Bosco