[horde] hordeauth issues

lody@great2cu.net lody at great2cu.net
Thu May 18 02:54:48 PDT 2006

I switched from authentication against imp to authentication against
ldap and modified the imp servers.php config to:

'hordeauth' => 'full',

Login and single signon work fine, there are a few side effects however:

- First login takes me to email instead of the set initial applcation.
Logout and login again takes me to the right application (horde itself)

- Although the Dutch language has been selected during login, the
applications under horde turn back to English. Horde itself will show
in Dutch.

I have tested this with the latest stable releases, but also with cvs.

Regards,

Lody