[horde] Package...is not valid/ install failed

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 14:25:49 PDT 2006

Hello,

Did a cvs update and went to install install-packages.php and received "No
handlers for package.xml version 2.0."  So I updated pear to the 1.4.9 and
now I am getting something like the following for each package:

Installing CLI:
Unknown channel "pear.horde.org"
Parsing of package.xml from
file "/kolab/var/kolab/www/webmail/framework/CLI/package.xml" failed
Cannot initialize '/kolab/var/kolab/www/webmail/framework/CLI/package.xml',
invalid or missing package file
Package "/kolab/var/kolab/www/webmail/framework/CLI/package.xml" is not valid
install failed

What am I doing wrong?

Alan