[horde] FW: problem with my webmail

toml@max-source.com toml at max-source.com
Thu May 25 20:59:32 PDT 2006

  _____

From: toml at max-source.com [mailto:toml at max-source.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:26 AM
To: 'Vilius Šumskas'
Subject: RE: [horde] problem with my webmail

Hi Vilius,

Thanks for your help. I told my friend your suggestion. And he told me just
now "I've put in the gettext support but it still seems to have errors.
Perhaps I need to put something else in".Now when I login webmail
www.maxsource.net <http://www.maxsource.net/> , I got these notices:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/max/public_html/mail/lib/Auth.php on line 68

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/max/public_html/mail/lib/Prefs.php on line 144

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 503

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 507

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 508

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 509

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 510

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/config/prefs.php on line 511

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/max/public_html/mail/lib/Cipher.php on line 113

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/max/public_html/mail/lib/Cipher/BlockMode.php on line 48

Notice: Use of undefined constant OP_HALFOPEN - assumed 'OP_HALFOPEN' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 132

Notice: Use of undefined constant OP_ANONYMOUS - assumed 'OP_ANONYMOUS' in
/home/max/public_html/mail/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 248

Any idea about this?

Thanks--Tom