[horde] firefox and mozilla and Horde Setup problem

Edward Rudd erudd at netfor.com
Fri May 26 10:09:05 PDT 2006

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:53:44 +0200, Milos Prudek wrote:

>  > So, what do these files look like if you load them directly?
>
> Hello Chuck,
>
> http:<MYDOMAIN>/horde/services/javascript.php returns an empty file.
> Source view shows nothing - totally empty document.

You need to make sure you pass all the ? args as well to javascript.php

http://mydomain/horde/services/javascript.php?file=tree.js&app=horde

Also, try editing the javascript.php and commenting OUT the line that
states

Horde::compressOutput();

by putting to /s in front of it

//    Horder::compressOutput();

That will fix the issue. for somereason your build of Firefox doesn't like
compressed javascript files.

--
Edward Rudd <erudd at netfor.com>
Netfor, Inc