[horde] Language Setting

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat May 27 10:07:23 PDT 2006

Quoting Jorge <mrgandalf_peru at yahoo.com.ar>:

> I can not configure or reinstall my support locales at
> Centos 4.3. Anyone can help me? I have been looking
> for the rpms, but I have not found something.

If you didn't install the locales at installation time, the only way
I know of to get them is to reinstall (rpm --force) glibc which should
install _ALL_ available locales on the system.  I might be wrong, but
I've never found a way in RHL or RHEL to install locales selectively
outside of the installation program.

The above is true for RHL, RHEL 3, CentOS 3.  I don't know about
RHEL/CentOS 4, but I can't imagine that it wouldn't work for 4.x.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!