[horde] Preferences not saving

David Anagnostaras david.anagnostaras at epfl.ch
Tue May 30 23:20:29 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am a new user in the horde world :0) I installed the lastest version of horde
o my web server, everything is working except that when I try to put for example
a signature in my preference, or when I try to make the delete message going to
a trash folder insteed of leaving them in the inbox folder, any of this change
are not saved..
I have confirmation that my preferences has been updated successfully but
nothing change..

I would like to know if someone could help me?

If you need any logs please tell me what and I will post them.

Thanks

David