[horde] Fatal error: Undefinedclassname'horde'in config/conf.php on line 45

Kamanhalli, Pavan S pavan.kamanhalli at hp.com
Fri Jun 2 02:15:49 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,
	 In php.ini I have set include_path = "path to pear". But
core.php is adding to it,
Finally horde/test.php shows,
       PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/usr/opt/IAE651/usr/internet/horde/lib:.:/usr/internet/horde/pear. Shall
I comment that line in core.php? Is the above set up correct ?

   With above setup also I am unable to fix the problem. How can I check
"broken byte code cache" ?

Thanks,
 Pavan