[horde] Emptying ones Blacklist or multidomain blacklisting

Robin Macpherson horde at robinmacpherson.com
Sat Jun 3 23:23:40 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

this is my first post to this mail list.

In one of my accounts I have over 5000 blacklist entries, upon reflection I can
see a better approach and would now like to empty this blacklist and start again.

I can't see how.

Also is there a way to set the spam for a server as many spams clearly come form
one source and they will be sent to any number of domains. To use the different
blacklists is becoming quite tedious.

Suggestions?

Tah

Robin Macpherson