[horde] IMP + WebDAV interface

Samuel Torton samuel at ncslab.com
Mon Jun 5 07:14:51 PDT 2006

Hi,

We are installing IMP, and we would like also to use an email client +
http(s) protocol instead of pop/imap protocols, such as "Gnome Evolution
mail client + Outlook Web Access server".

We would like to know whether Horde has planned to develop such WebDAV
interface / Mail server, or does it already exist ? is there any related
projects in dev ? I've seen some "Horde_RPC_webdav" classes on horde dev
sites, but don't really what it is developed for ?

Thank you very much for your information.

Samuel T.