[horde] Horde authentication with client SSL digital certificates

Cliff Green green at umdnj.edu
Tue Jun 6 12:51:48 PDT 2006

On 06/06/2006, Jan Schneider wrote about Re: [horde] Horde
authentication with client SSL	digital	certificates:

> Zitat von Cliff Green <green at umdnj.edu>:
>
>> On Jun 4 at 10:23pm, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
>>
>> FP> I would like to know about which can be modules that would need to be
>> FP> modified in order to be able to authenticate users with client side SSL
>> FP> certificates.
>> FP>
>> FP> Are there some quick hack to implement such kind of functionality?
>>
>> You should be able to use the Basic Auth backend.

[snip]

> Can you create a wiki page on wiki.horde.org with this information?
> Might be useful for others too.

Okay, I've got most of it typed up - I just want to do some
rudimentary checking to see that it works as described.

Cliff Green
Business Systems & Technologies/UMDNJ
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
-- Frank Zappa