[horde] Installation Error (PHP)

Aditya Rajgarhia adityar7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:00:07 PDT 2006

Hi Vilius,

Actually the Horde Framework packages are installed fine. In fact, this file
(Horde.php) is located in /var/www/html/horde/framework/Horde/ and the other
files that are in the error are also located in the appropriate directories.
So it must be something else, perhaps this main(Horde.php) function does not
know the location of Horde.php ?

Thanks,

Aditya