[horde] missing folders in horde

lukemack luke at lukem.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 06:54:14 PDT 2006

hi,

i have a windows 2003 server, running IIS6 and MailEnable Pro 2. Horde 3.0
is installed and apparently working (i can view email for a test mailbox).
The server is running Plesk as it is a VPS (Webfusion) but I have
administrator remote desktop access.

When I log in as the test mailbox user to horde, there are no folders listed
on the left pane e.g sent, saved, trash, etc and I don't appear to have the
ability to create folders. I also have a managed Linux server so am used to
these folders (as are my users) but am planning on migrating a number of
domains to the windows box. Can anybody suggest why these folders aren't
appearing and how I get them back?

many thanks,

lukemack.