[horde] PHPNYC Conference Slides

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 04:54:06 PDT 2006

On 23/06/06, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
> > Quoting dev4me <ksaeed at notes.cc.sunysb.edu>:
> >
> >> My colleague and I were wondering when you were going to post up your slides
> >> and source code from the PHPNYC Conference.
> >
> > Okay - everything is now in various places in CVS, and you can
> > download the talk from http://horde.org/papers/nyphpcon-2006-06/.
> > There are basic instructions there on setting up the download, which
> > includes the slides and all of the source code.
> >
> > Please let me know if anyone notices anything wrong with the files, or
> > if you have a suggestion for improving the instructions (or the app :)
>
> There aren't any links for the slides to v6 and v7.
>
> Jan.

I tried to install the presentation and somehow it failed. I am using
horde-3.1.1 and PHP-4.4.2. I have followed the instructions in the
above page:
1. copied the source,
2. checkout incibator from CVS
3. Created database
4. modified conf.php
and when I tried to it gives me error like:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting
T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in
/var/www/html/horde-3.1.1/presentations/nyphpcon-2006-06/v1/index.php
on line 49

I think it's something related to PHP5 issues, right?

regards
Manilal