[horde] Sharing Adress Book and Folder $ftp

Faria digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jun 26 07:59:40 PDT 2006

Hello,

I´m running the horde with turba, imp and kronolity.

I saw in options of source.php from turba this comment :

/**
 * A local address book in an SQL database. This implements a private
 * per-user address book. Sharing of this source with other users may be
 * accomplished by enabling Horde_Share for this source by setting
 * 'use_shares' => true.
 * Be sure to create a turba_objects table in your Horde database from the
 * schema in turba/scripts/db/turba.sql if you use this source.
 */

I make this configuration, now, how i can to search contacts in adresss book from another users ?

One doubt: all users have a folder $ftp anda a message in folder called welcome.msg.
How I can to hide this folder ? I can´t get delete that.

Att,

Faria