[horde] iCal and Outlook/Entourage

Greg Harris gharris at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Mon Jun 26 09:15:52 PDT 2006

On 6/26/06 11:50 AM, "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Greg Harris <gharris at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us>:

>>> Did you hide a question in your message that I missed?
>>>
>>> Jan.
>> Apparently so.  How do I get the invitation automatically added to my
>> calendar?
>
> You don't. This is not how invitations work.
>
>> P.S.  Isn't there a way to set list replies to go back to the list, instead
>> of the person by default?
>
> Use an email client that understands List- email headers, like IMP.
>
> Jan.

So you are saying that there is no way to run a sieve script to
automatically accept an invitation to a calendar event?  It would seem that
this would be possible with the way that IMP reads the events and asks you
if you want to accept and add the invitation.  Maybe I am expecting too much
from scripting.

Thanks,

Greg Harris