[horde] Preferences System not working

Mirco Schmidt ms at wse-gmbh.de
Mon Jun 26 16:24:09 PDT 2006

Hi list, I've re-setup a horde installation via cvs, connected to a
kolab2 backend.
But I've two problems left. The smaller one is that I can't change
the sort order in IMP, on #horde I was told that $conf['server']
['sort_limit'] = 'integer'; would activate the "date" sort order. I
set that param but it didn't bring the wished solution, I'ld like to
be able to change the sort order for example by name or sender
address. But with the default settingg IMP only reloaded without a
change of the view.

The bigger problem I've left, is that the preferences aren't saved, I
have one user in ldap which has several setting's in his ldap entry's
and a second fresh+new user wich has no horde setting's. Both can
logon but non of them can save it's setting's.

I hope one can give me hint

Greetz
     Mirco