[horde] Horde and WebVPN/SSLVPN Problem

horde@utheissen.dyndns.org horde at utheissen.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 2 06:36:29 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

if I would be developer of a product, I would say the same, but on the other
hand, not only Cisco uses this method -  I would say it is state of the
art in the
field of WebVPN/SSLVPN.
And you could also say - from a security point of view - that a front
end that uses ANY
popups, frames or Javascript menus while all this can be done without it
using them is
crap.
But I really don't want to start a discussion / holy war on this topic.
I would like to encourage
an option to make horde compatible to this important security technologie.