[horde] Horde and WebVPN/SSLVPN Problem

horde@utheissen.dyndns.org horde at utheissen.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 30 07:53:37 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

as far as I have checked the behaviour, it does rewrite all links
(hrefs). For example
the upper horizontal linkbar of horde works nearly perfect, as long as
popup_imp
is not used.
The vertikal linkbar with "horde", "Mail" (and the IMAP-folder
structure), "Options" and
"Log out" does not work as it is created by Javaskript.