[horde] Can't understand the way Horde manages users

chaloupe at free.fr
Tue Jul 4 09:55:20 PDT 2006

Hi all, me again !

Well, quiet no luck with my first question :'(
Perhaps another one :
I have created users within Horde...but I always can't understand :
1. where they are stored (not in a file, not in my openldap database and
not in my mysql database). The name appears, but, where does it comes from ?
2. why, when I try to delete one of them, I receive the followinf
message : "Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success".

Any help ?

Thanks again,

Christophe