[horde] ingo question (NEW)

Alan Au alan at cpttm.org.mo
Wed Jul 5 00:10:35 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I am using ingo1.1 as the filtering component of IMP4.

My backends.php looks like :

$backends['imap'] = array(
  'driver' => 'null',
  'preferred' => 'imapserver.domain.com',
  'hordeauth' => true,
  'params' => array(),
  'script' => 'imap',
  'scriptparams' => array()
);

I have commented out the other server types.

I noticed that my filter rules are working - I set it to move the
matching mails to a certain folder. The matching mails do go to the
specified folder.
But, the mails are still left in the original INBOX. (Not deleted)

I have captured the IMAP traffic and notice that when the IMAP command :
Store <message-id) +Flags (\Deleted)    and "Expunge" is executed upon
the INBOX,
The response is : NO permission denied.
I believe that is the reason why the original mail is still left in the
INBOX .
So, does any body know what credential does Ingo is running as to
execute the IMAP script?

On the other hand,
I have searched the Internet and someone has the same problem with me,
please see:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ingo&m=113897828724011&w=2

Do any one of you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.