[horde] Horde 3.1.2 (final)

Markus Winkler m at rkus-winkler.de
Wed Jul 5 11:47:56 PDT 2006

On 05.07.2006 18:58 Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
> Application Framework version 3.1.2.

Thank you for this new release!

I have a question about such upgrades of Horde itself or applications
like IMP in general. I searched the FAQ, the UPGRADING etc. but didn't
find the answer - hopefully not only overlooked.

If I want to update let's say Horde 3.1.1 to 3.1.2, what is the official
way to do this? Simply copying the new files from the tarball over the
(already backuped ;-)) old ones and then (from UPGRADING):

After updating to a newer Horde version, or a newer version of **any**
Horde application, you **always** need to update **all** configuration
files.

It would be nice if you can give me a pointer, link (to the right FAQ?).

Thanks,
Markus