[horde] ingo question (NEW)

Alan Au alan at cpttm.org.mo
Wed Jul 5 19:09:11 PDT 2006

>> So, does any body know what credential does Ingo is running as to
>> execute the IMAP script?
>
> The same as IMP. It even reuses the IMAP stream from IMP.
>
> Jan.

Dear Jan, thanks.
So, I suppose IMP is using the credential of the currently logged on
user to access the IMAP server to retrieve the mails etc.
Is that right?

If so, Ingo should have the enough permission to perform any IMAP
command on the currently logged-on user's mail box.
But, what I have captured shows that it does not have enough permission
to perform the message filtering commands on the user's mail box, like :
setting the deleted flag and expunge the mailbox.

Thanks!

Alan