[horde] Problems with horde

xare xaresd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:56:19 PDT 2006

Hi I have just installed horde and then I do install imp and see the
following message on horde's left menu frame. The only thing I did is to
copy imp floder into horde's folder.

And I get this

A fatal error has occurredRequired "charset" not specified in preferences
SQL configuration. The file /var/www/html/horde/config/../config/conf.php
should contain a $conf['prefs']['params']['charset'] setting.

[line 525 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php]

I had chosen php session at the Preference System Settings with the driver
"PHP session"

**