[horde] configurating more than one domain

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Jul 7 06:17:57 PDT 2006

Quoting xare <xaresd at gmail.com>:

> I provide service to more than one user and more than one domain.
OK,  Most here probably do the same.

> How can I do to direct userA from domainA and userB from domainB to their
> inboxes?

Here I begin to get confused.  I assume that you mean to read mail.  If
so that would probably be your imap or pop3 configuration, wouldn't it.
  Imp would be a client, no?

> I plan to open both subdomains mail.domainA.tld and mail.domainB.tld and
> userA should go to the first and userB should go to the second one, and then
> login.

I assume that you are talking about web pages?  If so that is an apache
configuration and your choosing a method for logging into horde or one
of the applications to be able to access the information.

> 1. I have created mail.domainA.tld pointing to /var/www/html/horde/imp in my
> system but the loging screen at least would not take the stylesheet
> correctly.
> 2. Then I pointed in apache to /var/www/html/horde. The result is a very
> long time to wait and resulting in a blank screen.

Have you looked at horde/test.php through your browser and also all the
test.php's of your active horde applications?  If so, are there any
errors?

Have you read the doccumentation on the horde.org website including the wiki?

I'm afraid that I haven't understood your questions very well so
hopefully if you can give a bit more information, someone will be able
to better help you.

good luck,

ed