[horde] Turba: Mysql personal address book?

NathanL nathan at accufind.com
Fri Jul 7 14:57:06 PDT 2006

I have Horde, IMP, and Turba setup and working, but i'm trying to get Turba
to save each user's personal address book to a mysql database.  I've looked
over the turba\config\sources.php and to be honest, it doesnt make a whole
lot of sense to me. Maybe its my lack of PHP knowledge, maybe i just cant
read.  Either way, i'm looking for ether an example of how to accomplish
this, or even a doc that better explains the format of sources.php.

Thanks,