[horde] Turba: Mysql personal address book?

Nathan Lager nathan at accufind.com
Wed Jul 12 13:12:23 PDT 2006

Yes, I did see this example config. But it seems like Turba is running
into a problem accessing the database, or I have it misconfigured.

If I remove all other sources from sources.php, I end up with no address
books.  Horde is configured to use a local mysql server, turba is using
horde's settings.
I ran the preparation scriipt, and the table for turba was created, I am
able to insert data into the table using my horde user, I am also able
to read and delete that data using my horde user.
So why wont turba show me the address book when its configured to use
MySQL?

It looks to me like Turba/Horde are unable to talk to the SQL server,
but no errors are produced to help me troubleshoot.  Do Horde or Turba
keep an error log somewhere?

Thanks!