[horde] Turba: Mysql personal address book?

chaloupe at free.fr
Fri Jul 14 14:58:12 PDT 2006

I see...
"Private Address Book" is the title, not the *"name"* of the source.
You'll find the name in sources.php :
$cfgSources['/name_of_the_source/']...in this case 'name_of_the_source'
is what should ideally be in the field "name of source..." :-)
Be sure it was not clear to me too.
But I'm not absolutely sure that your problem comes from this
misconfiguration.
You also have to add it in your configuration
("options"->"turba"->"address books")

HTH,

Christophe