[horde] Can't share folders any more

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jul 16 10:20:42 PDT 2006

Zitat von Tô <chaloupe at free.fr>:

> Hi list,
>
> I send my question here because I don't know exactly where my problem stands.
>
> Kolab server 2.0.3
> Horde 3.2-cvs
> Kronolith H3 2.2-cvs
> Turba H3 2.2-cvs
> Imp H3 4.2-cvs
>
> First of all, I can't access any more (I could before...but before
> what ?) to the Imp's option "share folders" : just a blank screen
> and no message.
> This is what I, sometimes, can see in apache's logs :

> [Sun Jul 16 10:20:31 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to
> undefined function:  str_split() in
> /kolab/lib/php/Horde/IMAP/ACL/rfc2086.php on line 314

That's interesting, because it's claiming that a function is missing
that had been added with PHP 5. But this code point should be reached
if you run PHP 5. Which version do you have?

> Additionally, I'v got two other problems :
> 1. I can't see anymore my tasks in my calendar (the option is set
> and it worked before...but before what :-D )

If you run CVS versions, you need to follow development. The
preference name has changed.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/