[horde] Horde on Windows problem with Setup [solved]

Frank Sagurna frank at sagurna.de
Tue Jul 18 12:08:08 PDT 2006

I did not set the components to inactive in the config.
I now do not know, if i changed something more, because i did so much
files ;)
I will try it out tommorow again, and post my results here.

What i can say is:
The time i get the error was a pure horde install without any modules.
Did not set the modules to 'inactive' but did the config afaik as i did now.
(Everywhere i could choose Database i did this and configured it and set
the temp files to c:\temp, thats it rest was left default). I will prove
this tommorow.

Regards

Frank