[horde] I am at a loss to explain

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Jul 18 16:22:31 PDT 2006

Just installed latest versions of stable from CentOS Extras
horde-3.1.1-1
imp-4.1.1-1
ingo-1.1.1-1

I have a few issues...

#1 I have authentication set to 'let a horde application' and 'imp' as
the application and users can log in fine but if I go to 'Administration
-> Users', I get an error listed in /tmp/horde.log as:

Jul 18 16:03:42 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Authentication at IMAP
server failed. [on line 236 of "/usr/share/horde/admin/user.php"]
[root at srv1 ~]

but I do have admin set up as cyrus with cyrus password and I can log in
as cyrus to things like cyradm no problem.

#2 Since I am running CentOS 4.3, I have php-4.3.9-3.15 which of course
is not >= php 5.1 and I can't set tls/novalidate which I can live with
since it's localhost but I am thinking that this impacts the problem
above and the fact that I can't make ingo work - even though I have done
it many times before and it's a simple cyrus setup...

backends.php in total is...
$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'lightsonthenet.com',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'srv1.lightsonthenet.com',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an
administration
        // user to update all users' scripts.
        // 'admin' => 'cyrus',
        // 'password' => '*****',
        // 'username' => Auth::getAuth(),
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array()
)

And I get nothing on screen when I click 'filters but I get this in my
httpd/ssl_error_logs...

[client 192.168.1.3] PHP Warning:  factory(): Failed opening
'/usr/share/horde/ingo/lib/Script/.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/horde/lib:.:/php/includes:/usr/share/pear')
in /usr/share/horde/ingo/lib/Script.php on line 122, referer:
https://www.lightsonthenet.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php
[client 192.168.1.3] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a
non-object in /usr/share/horde/ingo/filters.php on line 25, referer:
https://www.lightsonthenet.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php

prefs.php is as yet untouched and I can log into sieveshell without
issue.

I can bring this up on ingo list but I was thinking that these two
issues are related.

Craig