[horde] php 5.1.x and php caches / accelerators?

liam hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Jul 19 08:40:51 PDT 2006

Hey -

I know Kevin just asked about this last week.. but it didn't seem to
generate a lot of responses.

Does anyone have experience running a horde install w/ php 5.1.x and
any of the opensource php accelerators?  There's a thread from
December saying that APC had bugs that prevented it from working.  The
wiki for Eaccelerator 0.9.5b2 says...

     "A lot of bugfixes which bring us closer to full PHP 5.1 support."

We'd like to upgrade our horde install to php 5.1 cuz there are
something that just don't work well w/ our php 4.4.x install
(importing addressbooks, for one).

Liam