[horde] [imp] character sets

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Wed Jul 19 15:09:03 PDT 2006

Yeah my bad on that one.  After I posted the question I wiped out my
php4 package (OpenBSD) and grabbed the source.  Once I compiled it
again with the mbstring (et al) options and reinstalled everything it
works just fine with the default composing and viewing character sets
as you'd expect it to.

Mental note... the default PHP4 configuration options in OpenBSD
packages won't suffice for installing horde 100%.

Thanks Jan