[horde] php 5.1.x and php caches / accelerators?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jul 19 16:30:42 PDT 2006

> Did anybody try APC? We didn't have much success unfortunately, lots
>  of segfaults.
>
> Zitat von Kevin Konowalec <kevin at ualberta.net>:
>
>> You're lucky you got that!  When I built php 5.0.5 and eaccelerator
>> .9.5 beta2 the only thing I got was segmentation faults.  That's why I
>> went back to PHP4
>>
>> Kevin

Hmmm... I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong but I am using
eaccelerator w/CentOS 4.3 and PHP 5.1.4 and things are fine.  Of
course I think I am using a CVS build - here's what comes up in
phpinfo() (I don't have access to a shell at this moment for me to
look at my build source):

with eAccelerator v0.9.5-svn200604061711-dev, Copyright (c) 2004-2006
eAccelerator, by eAccelerator

michael