[horde] [imp] setting imp as webroot

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Jul 20 08:51:47 PDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 4:57 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Kevin Konowalec <kevin at ualberta.net>:
>
>> Sorry - I did miss that (it's been a long day).
>>
>> So what should the cookie path be set to?  I've tried changing it to
>> '/' and I can log in... but all the stylesheet info is gone so the
>> page
>> formatting is all screwed up.  Sorry, I know these are simple
>> questions...
>
> Your /horde/ alias isn't working correctly then, or you have set a
> wrong webroot for horde.

What should the HORDE webroot be set at?  I have the imp webroot set
to ' ', but the horde webroot is still set to $webroot.

My httpd.conf settings are:

#  General setup for the virtual host
Alias /horde/ /var/www/horde/
DocumentRoot /var/www/horde/imp/

Is there anything else that has to be changed?  I now go to https://
my.server.com/ and I get the login page (though all my graphics are
missing... I put them in /horde/themes/graphics) and when I log in I
get all the messages but the formatting is still messed up.  Is there
a graphics path or something that needs to be updated?