[horde] Login problems with Horde/IMP

Algirdas Brazas lists at digital.ktu.lt
Tue Jul 25 03:41:28 PDT 2006

Dear folks,

I'we made a small comparison between a working older cvs version and the version
I had problems with.
I have turned on use_only_cookies=true.
With mozilla's cookie inspector I can see that cookies from both sites are
absolutely identical, except "Content"
and "Domain" as I'we used different virtual hosts on same machine. Database used
was the same. I'we made two
tries switching domain names also so:

1 try:
mail_old.domain.tld    -    old horde installation
mail_new.domain.tld   -    new cvs

2 try:
mail_new.domain.tld    -    old horde installation
mail_old.domain.tld   -    new cvs

In both cases cookies where identical, but new CVS version simply jums back to
login page.
Used mozilla on WinXP and Firefox on Slackware(KDE).

Obviously problem is not on the client side.

Sincerely Yours,

Algirdas Brazas