[horde] horde Digest, Vol 1499, Issue 1

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Sat Jul 29 16:06:09 PDT 2006

Your PHP gen doesn't support dom

Uou need to regen PHP
and include --with-dom
when you configure
you will also need libxml

Then rebuild php

Bill

Quoting Ali Nebi <ali_20_f1 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> i have a strange problem with horde.
> I have installed horde and last version of php: php-5.1.2-5
> When i write this in address bad in browser: http://localhost/horde,
>  after load the page, i click on Administration - > Setup -> Horde
> (horde)       3.1.2, it return me this error: "
> A fatal error has occurredYou need the domxml or dom PHP extension
> to use the configuration tool.[line 25 of
> /var/www/html/horde/admin/setup/config.php]
> "
> how can i resolve this problem with domxml and this php exstension?

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.